Incredible Edible Egg Jingle
We're thrilled to announce the new and improved, better-than-ever Incredible Edible Egg Jingle! The original jingle debuted in 1977 and has since transformed into a nostalgic trip down memory lane. We thought it was time for a modern update with brand-spanking new lyrics. Give it a listen and enjoy!
Hop into the spirit of Easter with a NEW version of your beloved jingle!
Listen to the Full Jingle
Installing a Ringtone (.mp3 file) into your Android
1. Click Android Ringtone to download the Incredible Edible Egg Jingle (.mp3 file) to your computer
2. Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable
3. Locate (or create) the Ringtone Folder on the SD Card or main directory of your Android phone
4. Save the .mp3 file to the Ringtone Folder on your device
5. You can now select the new Incredible Edible Egg Jingle ringtone by going to "Settings," then "Sound & Display," followed by "Phone Ringtone." Enjoy!
Installing a Ringtone (.m4r file) into your iPhone
1. Click iPhone Ringtone to download the Incredible Edible Egg Jingle (.m4r field) to your computer.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. In iTunes, click "edit," then "preferences," followed by "general" to make sure Tones is checked for Sources.
4. From the File menu, select "Add File To Library".
5. Find and select the Ringtone (.m4r) file.
6. Your file will be imported into the iTunes Library.
7. Once imported, the .m4r file will be located under the Tones section in the Library.
8. Sync up your iPhone to your computer. Make sure SYNC TONES box is checked as well as the ringtones.
9. Once synced, tap "settings" on your iPhone, then "sounds," followed by "ringtones" to choose the new Incredible Edible Egg Jingle as your ringtone!