Take the Pledge

Join America’s egg famers in the fight against childhood hunger.

For every pledge taken, we’ll donate one egg to local food banks to help alleviate childhood hunger.

Eggs Donated Since 2009

4
8
2
2
7
8
4
6
Pledge Now

How Many Eggs-actly?

  • 208 million eggs laid in the U.S. each day, 76 billion (6.3 billion dozens) per year.
  • 285 million laying hens in the U.S.
  • 265 eggs laid per hen each year (average).
  • 58 egg farmers with flocks of 75,000+ hens.
  • Just 2 percent of the U.S. population lives on farms today, producing food enjoyed by the other 98 percent.

Share the Good Egg Project

Meet Our Proud Egg Farmers

For generations, America's egg farmers have been committed to delivering high-quality eggs and following the highest standards for caring for our animals and the land we farm. See the egg production process first-hand and get to know us a little better!