The Nutrition Close-Up is one of the many ways that ENC shares new perspectives in health and nutrition by featuring articles written by top experts in the field.
See below for a highlight of what’s inside our nutrition newsletter.
- Every Bite Counts: Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report Highlights Eggs as a Food That Can Help Close Nutrient Gaps Across the Lifespan
- Food Allergen Introduction to Infants, DGAs: Both Evolve with Science
- Transitioning to Family Meals: Nutrient-Dense Foods for Infants and Toddlers
- Protein Foods From A Variety of Sources Contribute To Nutrient Adequacy
- Eggs: A Perfect Ingredient for Powerful Produce Pairings
- Food as Lifestyle Medicine
- Research News: Choline, Lutein and Cognition
- Incorporating Eggs into a Plant-Based Diet
- Whole Eggs Uniquely Support Muscle Health
- Sustainable Nutrition for Women and Children: Eggs as Part of the Global Solution
- Power of the First 1000 Days: Early Nutrition for Lifelong Health
- Choline – The Underconsumed and Underappreciated Essential Nutrient