Ingredients & Directions
Method of Production
Part 1 – Sweet Potato
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes before shredding on box grater and place in medium bowl.
- Add the salt to the sweet potato shreds and mix liberally and let stand for 15 minutes.
- After sweet potatoes have sat for 15 minutes, squeeze out excess moisture and place on sheet pan lined with towel to absorb any excess moisture.
Part 2 – Inca Warrior Tots
- Toast panko in 350° F oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fold all remaining ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Cover and let set for 10 minutes to allow for flavors to combine.
- Remove cover from tot mixture and place 100g or ½ cup of mixture onto plastic film and roll to form 1-inch diameter log. Freeze logs and cut into 10 equal portions.
- Roll cut tots in toasted panko to fully coat. Freeze until ready to cook.
- Cook tots from frozen in a 425° F oven for 12 minutes or until crispy.