Attention breakfast lovers: McDonald’s now offers “All Day Breakfast” delivered via UberEATS!
To celebrate, the Incredible Edible Egg with McDonald’s and UberEATS will run the #McDelivery Sweepstakes on the first annual Global Delivery Day.
Twelve lucky players will walk away with a collector’s caliber hoodie venerating the greatest breakfast sandwich ever—the legendary Egg McMuffin—along with a $500 UberEATS gift card!
On Wednesday, July 26th starting at 8am CT, the Incredible Edible Egg will begin posting questions and challenges to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Entries to each question or challenge will only be accepted for ONE hour. The final question or challenge will be posted at 7pm CT.
Don’t miss your chance to win a $500 UberEATS gift card and a limited edition Egg McMuffin hoodie. Get ready to play the #McDelivery Sweepstakes on Incredible Egg’s social media from 8am-7pm CT on Wednesday July 26!
OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entry into the American Egg Board’s #McDelivery Sweepstakes is acceptance of these Official Rules.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The American Egg Board’s #McDelivery Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 7/26/2017 at 8:00AM Central Time (“CT”), and ends on 7/26/2017 at 8:00PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). A computer designated by Sponsor will serve as the official timekeeping device.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and their family members and persons living in the same households of such employees are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering, winners certify that they meet all eligibility requirements. Each entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. Any entrant found to use multiple Instagram accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be ineligible.
3. To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through one of the following methods: To enter by way of Instagram: Visit the Sponsor’s official and verified account on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/incredibleegg/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/IncredibleEdibleEgg/) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/IncredibleEggs). If you do not have an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account, create one by visiting www.Instagram.com, www.Facebook.com or www.Twitter.com. Accounts are free to create. Once logged into your social account, follow the corresponding links above to head to the Sponsor’s official and verified social accounts.
During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may enter by commenting on an indicated Sweepstakes post on either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter by answering the given question or challenge.
Eligible entries will be entered into Sponsor’s Prize drawing. Sweepstakes Post Schedule: 7/26/2017 starting at 8:o0AM CT. Limit: You may submit one entry per person per day through Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account in response to Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Posts during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of 12 entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor’s sole discretion that an entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities or accounts, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that entrant may be ineligible to win the prize. Also, if it is discovered that any entrant attempts to submit and/or receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that entrant will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Entry requirements: each entry must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words, and may not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement.
4. Drawing: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period a random drawing will be conducted, where applicable, as well as a selection of correct answers to the trivia questions to select twelve (12) winners from all eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified via direct message, mail, email, and/or telephone within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing at the address, email address, or telephone number provided with the entry. If a winner cannot be located or does not respond to claim the prize within two (2) days after notification, Sponsor will select an alternate winner via random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability, Publicity Release or W-9 Form within three (3) business days of notification and prior to awarding of the prize. Failure to comply with deadline may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor may select up to two (2) alternate prize winners, per entry question or challenge; thereafter, if a potential prize winner cannot be verified in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries.
5. Prize: There will be (12) total prizes awarded. Winners will each receive one (1) limited edition McDonald’s sweatshirt and one (1) $500 UberEATS gift card. Limited sizing available for sweatshirts. Sponsor will do best to accommodate winners’ size request, but cannot guarantee the requested size of the sweatshirt. The approximate retail value of the prize is $600.00. All fees, federal, state and other taxes relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize except in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Approximate total retail value of all prizes is $7,200.00.
General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. By acceptance of prize, winners agree without limitation to the use of their name, photograph and/or likeness for publicity purposes without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or social account that submitted the entry at the time of sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified social account. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, damaged, illegible or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to by tampering, unauthorized intervention or force majeure. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.)
6. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, McDonald’s, UberEATS and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other people’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Illinois or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise
8. Privacy. Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes Period is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement available at www.IncredibleEgg.org and, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Subject to an entrant’s decision to opt-out, by entering the Contest, each entrant understands that Sponsor and its advertising or promotion agencies may use entrant’s information for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about Sponsor’s products, services and special offers.
9. Winners’ List: Sweepstakes winners will each be notified via a direct message on the social account that they entered with. A computer designated by Sponsor will hold a list of the winners with their contact information, as they are notified and verified.
10. Sponsor: American Egg Board, 8755 W Higgins Rd Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60631. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
11. Administrator: American Egg Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ketchum (Cynthia.Garcia@Ketchum.com)