Do you create the most egg-citing and colorful Easter eggs? Enter our #EggArt contest sweepstakes by sharing your decorated eggs you’re creating this Easter for a chance to win an incredible American Egg Board Easter gift set, which includes a KitchenAid Mixer, egg cookbook, egg molds and more American Egg Board swag!
Simply post a photo of your decorated Easter eggs on Instagram, using #EggArt and #Sweepstakes anytime between 4/3/17 and 4/16/17. Three winners will be chosen at random and announced starting on 4/17/17 on @IncredibleEgg.
OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entry into the American Egg Board’s Incredible Egg Easter Sweepstakes is acceptance of these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Period: The American Egg Board’s Incredible Egg Easter Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 4/2/2017 at 1:30 Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on 4/16/2017 at 11:59PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). A computer designated by Sponsor will serve as the official timekeeping device.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and their family members and persons living in the same households of such employees are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering, winners certify that they meet all eligibility requirements. Each entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. Any entrant found to use multiple Instagram accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be ineligible.
- To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through one of the following methods: To enter by way of Instagram: Visit the Sponsor on Instagram at Incredible Edible Egg (https://www.instagram.com/incredibleegg/). If you do not have an Instagram account, create one by visiting www.Instagram.com. Instagram accounts are free. Once logged into your Instagram account, follow the link above to head to the Incredible Edible Egg Instagram page.
During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may enter by posting a photo of their designed Easter Eggs. The photo must include eggs. All entries by way of Instagram must include the hashtags “#EggArt” and “#Sweepstakes”.
Eligible entries will be entered into Sponsor’s Prize drawing. Sweepstakes Post Schedule: 4/2/2017 starting at 1:30 ET. Limit: You may submit one entry per person per day through Instagram account in response to Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Post during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of 3 entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor’s sole discretion that an entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities or accounts, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that entrant may be ineligible to win the prize. Also, if it is discovered that any entrant attempts to submit and/or receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that entrant will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Entry Requirements: Each entry must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words, and may not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Random Drawing: At the end of the sweepstakes a random drawing will be conducted to select 3 winners from all eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified via direct message, mail, email, and/or telephone within one (1) week of the prize drawing at the address, email address, or telephone number provided with the entry. If a winner cannot be located or does not respond to claim the prize within three (3) days after notification, Sponsor will select an alternate winner via random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within one (1) week of notification and prior to awarding of the prize. Failure to comply with deadline may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor may select up to three (3) alternate prize winners; thereafter, if a potential prize winner cannot be verified in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries.
- Prize: There will be (3) total prizes awarded. Winners will receive an AEB Easter Gift Set including a Kitchen Aid Mixer, Egg Cookbook, Egg Molds, and American Egg Board merchandise. The approximate retail value of the prize is $600.00. All fees, federal, state and other taxes relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize except in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Approximate total retail value of all prizes is $1,800.00.
General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. By acceptance of prize, winners agree without limitation to the use of their name, photograph and/or likeness for publicity purposes without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, damaged, illegible or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to by tampering, unauthorized intervention or force majeure. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.)
- Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Illinois or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise
- Privacy. Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes Period is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement available at www.IncredibleEgg.org and, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Subject to an entrant’s decision to opt-out, by entering the Contest, each entrant understands that Sponsor and its advertising or promotion agencies may use entrant’s information for marketing purposes and to provide entrant with information about Sponsor’s products, services and special offers.
- Winners’ List: Sweepstakes winners will each be announced daily on https://www.instagram.com/incredibleegg/ starting on 4/17/2017 and as soon as they are notified and verified.
- Sponsor: American Egg Board, 8755 W Higgins Road, ste. 300, Chicago, IL 60631. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Administrator: American Egg Board – firstname.lastname@example.org.