There’s nothing more satisfying than perfectly cracking an egg without getting any shell in your food or breaking the yolk.
That is, until now.
We have found the most satisfying thing yet: a one pan egg sandwich hack that the internet is going crazy for!
What exactly is it?
Incredible Egg saw this video of a chef creating a delicious egg sandwich in a pan that’s ready to eat in only a few minutes. The eggspert’s folding and maneuvering of the concoction are just a few reasons why people online are trying it for themselves. We were so intrigued, we had to give it a go, too (with an Incredible Egg twist, of course)!
Here are the steps:
- 1. PREHEAT a fry pan or cast-iron pan.
- 2. MIX together 4-6 eggs and salt and pepper to taste in a separate bowl.
- 3. MELT 2-3 pats of butter across the bottom of the pan to prevent sticking.
- 4. ADD egg mixture to pan, coating evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- 5. PLACE 2 pieces of bread onto the egg mixture, coating each side in the still-uncooked egg and arranging in a column across the pan. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 6. Using a large spatula, FLIP the entire egg-and-bread circle to ensure both sides are cooked through. If not, allow it to cook until the egg is cooked through.
- 7. ADD shredded cheese, red pepper, spinach, bacon bits or toppings of your choice.
- 8. With a spatula, FOLD the egg wings that hang over the long sides of the pieces of bread onto the bread. It should now look like a long rectangle.
- 9. FOLD the rectangle in half, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread. It should now resemble a sandwich!
- 10. COOK any side of the sandwich that looks like it may need more time or if the bread needs more toasting.
- 11. Enjoy!