What makes a perfectly scrambled egg that much better? What tops off the best egg breakfast sandwiches? What makes a frittata extra special? Cheese, of course! We love a good egg and cheese combination, not just for the taste, but also because it’s a great way to add a little more protein to your meal.
If you’re a fan of the egg and cheese combo like we are, you’re in luck. Kraft is offering $1 off a carton of eggs when you buy any two Kraft Natural Cheese products (you can view details herehere). So add it to your grocery list and once you stock up, check out these cheesy recipes that are sure to please:
- Mini Breakfast Egg Tomato Spinach Flatbread Pizzas are delicious. Life is short: Start your day with pizza!
- Go south of the border with Easy Huevos Rancheros. We dig it when the yolk and the cheese ooze together. ¡Que delicioso!
- When we’re on the go, Microwave Egg Canadian Bacon and Cheese Muffin is our go-to. It takes two minutes to make and it takes less than two minutes for us to eat!
- Grilled cheese is a classic. We make ours the ultimate breakfast sandwich by adding scrambled eggs. The tomato and basil adds a flavor that will leave you satisfied.
- California Egg and Cheese Wrap is the next best thing to eating breakfast in California. This handheld breakfast is great when you’re eating on the run!
There are so many other winning egg and cheese combinations. From the different flavors of cheese, to the different styles of eggs, the possibilities are endless. Do you always say “cheese please?” If so, share with us your favorite recipes.