RESERVE and REFRIGERATE 6 center slices from eggs for garnish. CHOP remaining eggs.
COMBINE chopped eggs, avocados, tomato, onion and parsley in large bowl; TOSS gently to mix. ADD dressing and STIR gently just until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour to blend flavors. SERVE on spinach leaves, TOPPED with reserved egg slices.
To hard-boil eggs:
- Place eggs in saucepan large enough to hold them in single layer. Add cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Heat over high heat just to boiling.
- Remove from burner. Cover pan. Let eggs stand in hot water about 15 minutes for large eggs (12 minutes for medium eggs; 18 minutes for extra-large eggs).
- Drain immediately. Cool completely under cold running water or in bowl of ice water, then Refrigerate.
- Hard-boiled eggs are easiest to peel right after cooling. Cooling causes the egg to contract slightly in the shell.
- This recipe is an excellent source of vitamin A, folate and choline, and a good source of protein.