ONE BOWL – LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES
Bowls offer chefs and diners alike a blank canvas they can use to create their own culinary masterpiece. Whether the goal is comfort food or nouveau cuisine, it takes just one bowl, a few carefully selected fresh ingredients, and a dash of creativity to whip up a unique meal that diners can enjoy anytime, anywhere.
And that’s a real work of art..
Watch Ina's Bowl Trend Video
TIP – A GREAT WAY TO FILL YOUR BOWL
“To make a really good bowl, you have to start by thinking about the textures, flavors and color, then build from there. By layering different foods, you can incorporate multiple textures as well as colors. Then you top the bowl with an egg — which depending on the preparation adds another dimension of texture, color and flavor. Finish with fresh herbs or a house-made sauce to tie the whole dish together.” — Chef Ina Pinkney
#DYK – EGGS ARE AN ALL-NATURAL SOURCE OF HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN
- Putting eggs on top of bowls, like salad, can increase absorption of important nutrients.
- A single egg has varying amounts of 13 essential nutrients, including choline and vitamin D.
- Egg nutrients provide a brain boost! Choline has been shown to play a role in brain health and cognition. (BTW – Approximately 90% of Americans don’t eat adequate amounts of choline.)
- Egg proteins are easily digested and contain all of the essential amino acids.
- Eggs are an affordable, high-quality source of protein—and they taste, oh so good!