U.S. egg products are available in many convenient, premixed, precooked and ready-to-use formats. Value-added products can streamline preparation for both foodservice operators and food product manufacturers.
- Convenient: Easy to handle and use both in foodservice applications and on food production lines.
- Consistent Quality: Each product portion is made to the same specifications with the same ingredients. Portion controlled.
- Portion Controlled: Individual products are premeasured into consistent serving sizes.
- Reduce Waste: Use only as much as needed. Products are all the same size, no need to trim to fit.
- Product Flexibility: Offers consistency and portion control for various ready-to-heat menu items or packaged foods.
- Customizable: Many value-added egg products can be customized with add-ins to fit local preferences.
- Quick Preparation Solution: Heat and serve ready-made products.
- Shorten Production Time: Premade products can be dropped into production lines without further preparation.
- Pasteurized by USDA mandate: Per government regulation, all U.S. egg products are pasteurized to eliminate food-borne illness such as Salmonella.
SCRAMBLED EGG MIX,
COOK-IN-BAG, SCRAMBLED EGGS
(WHOLE, CHOPPED, DEVILED)
PRECOOKED EGG PATTIES
OMELETS (PLAIN, FILLED)
FRENCH TOAST, PANCAKES, WAFFLES (FROZEN, MIXES)
Egg product handling and storage vary by product type and manufacturer. Be sure to follow specific manufacturer product instructions. Always keep products at suggested temperatures and use well within the expiration dates.
DOWNLOADS FOR YOU
Value-Added U.S. Egg Products (PDF)